Well hello there!
A bit of a different post from me today, it is not about makeup for once. I want to share with you my goals for 2018, I know this is something you are supposed to do at the beginning of the year but I didn't really have any to be honest. These goals are going to be for everything and not just blog related so I hope you enjoy.
- Join the gym - now I know this is pretty cliché for someone to say but I am being serious when I say I have never been to the gym in my whole life. I have been quite lucky where I have a fast metabolism so I don't really put on a lot on weight, but as I am getting older I am definitely noticing I am not as toned as I used to be. I have been saying for months I need to join the gym so I actually need to do it now.
- Drink 2 litres of water a day - at the moment at work I will drink 1 litre but for some reason I stop there and do not fill up the bottle again. Drinking water is really good for your skin so I just need to remember to drink a second bottle.
- Maintain a healthy diet - I found out recently that I have IBS which is not great but I have learned that I used to eat whatever I want whenever I wanted to, and now I can't do that. Never used to eat healthy foods but now I find myself getting used to/trying new good foods and I want to continue eating good. I eventually want to slowly start cutting out all unhealthy foods which is going to be very hard for me but it will all be worth it.
- Reach 30,000 blog views by my blog anniversary (6th November) - at the moment I am currently on 18,650 so I think that is quite a generous goal and would make me so happy.
- Have 100 subscribers by the end of the year - not sure if you all know this but I did actually start a YouTube channel about a month ago. I am loving doing it at the moment, I like to physically show and test products out sometimes as there is only so much you can say on a blog post.
- Reach 1,000 followers on my blog Instagram page - I only started up my blog Instagram page on the 24th February and I already have 450 followers which blows my mind so hopefully we can get to 1K by the end of the year.
So those are my 2018 goals, I will do a catch up post at the end of the year to see if I did accomplish them.
Thank you so much for reading,